Thursday, February 17, 2011

100 days

today marks the last day of 3 digit numbers (in the countdown to our wedding!)
100 days till May 29, 2011!
yay for the start of simple two digits!
yet 100 days still seems like a really long time, too long in fact!

alas, here is an entryway to some of my wedding inspiration!
hope you enjoy the visual treats!

 although these colours are totally off, it does show the picnic theme nicely!


isn't this just whimsical? upside-down umbrellas! love!


our wedding party attire inspiration!


if you have a lot of bails, let me know!


 our colour palette, kinda... mostly just the yellow and green. no blue.


ryan's brilliant idea! we have 400ft of burlap waiting to be decorated with!


no slideshow for us! we want to have picture strands of childhood/growing up pictures of Ryan and I!



Enjoy your weekend everyone!
I know I will! My dear friend Elya is coming to visit me from Saskatchewan for the weekend! I feel super honoured and very very excited! I can't wait to see her! 
And to make things even more exciting, my future sister (yes, i get two sisters!!!!) who is living in Calgary right now is flying home on sunday! and I get to pick her up from the airport and have a sleepover with her! Oh lovely days!

6 comments:

  1. Your wedding is going to be amazing! I love how creative you're being with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little snapshots of what your wedding will be! Each picture I see, I'm like, "Yup, that is so Ryan and Richelle." Perfect. It's going to be a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you were inspired by that wedding I sent you. It seemed so you.
    Also, I was totally going to suggestion that photo option! I was gonna do it for our wedding but we discovered early on that it wasn't going to work.
    I love living vicariously through you.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you all are just so encouraging!
    these comments make me happy!!!!!!

    cara.... i've said it before and i'll say it again, can you be my wedding planner!? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's some more inspiration you might like:
    http://www.designspongeonline.com/2011/02/weekly-wrap-up-54.html

    ReplyDelete